Empowering immigrant and racially marginalized women and their families, through multi-lens educational programming and other support services to enable the improvement of their economic and educational outcomes to enhance their roles in their own lives, local communities, in business, and in the wider world using our Five Pillars of Empowerment.
Our Pillars of Empowerment
1. Economic Development
2. Education for Sustainable Development
3. Leadership Development
4. Social Development
5. Personal Development
- To act as a resource for women and their families and to advocate for Black communities.
- To promote equality, equity and diversity for everyone by advancing education and raising awareness on equality and equity issues and conducting or commissioning research on these issues.
- To promote the interest of women in all aspects of daily life.
- To ensure women have a voice at the highest level within the business, community, and political sectors.