Empowering immigrant and marginalized women through multi-lens educational workshops, programs, and other support services to enable, assist, and inspire them to believe in their abilities to enhance their role in their own lives, local communities, in business, and in the wider world.
- To act as a resource for women.
- To promote equality and diversity for everyone by advancing education and raising awareness in equality, and conducting or commission in research on equality issues.
- To promote the interest of women in all aspects of daily life.
- To ensure women have a voice at the highest level within the business, community, and political sectors.
Pillars of Empowerment
1. Economic Development
2. Education for Sustainable Development
3. Leadership Development
4. Social Development
5. Personal Development